There are things that I really wish that I’d know before the meds started working.
- Friends will provide less sport now.
- Some will provide just as much. This will be both a blessing and annoying.
- Some people who you thought of as friends will actively work against your recovery.
- You still won’t have all of the answers.
- You now will have to decide if the mental health care system is still in need of redoing. Maybe I was just the odd man out.
- You’ll now have more energy, and more time. Things still won’t get done.
- New emotions that you’ve been hiding for years will resurface, and you’ll have to deal with them.